A Professional Broadcasting Alternative for Filmakers
We have amazing films, documentaries, and original content productions being made by talented filmmakers from all over the world. But often these gifted filmmakers struggle to get their films seen by the general public.
The internet is great way to get a film to many viewers, as more and more people are getting on the internet everyday. But – How do you tell an audience your film is ready to watch? How do you not get lost in a sea of other films like on other sites?
Opal will broadcast your film, with it’s very own unique online broadcast date, to give it time to be marketed and promoted to Opal’s ever growing quality subscription list consisting of people who are interested in what Opal has to offer.
Not just anyone can broadcast with Opal, unlike other websites. Opal’s Program Content Guidelines requires content to be:
- Of a professional standard
- Of an educational or informative nature which inspires viewers to connect with the world at large.
Programs can be:
- Any genre
- A movie, tele-movie, program series (which may mean it could have it’s own weekly time slot), documentary
However what we don’t want is:
- Violence for violence sake. R rating is allowed, but not due to strong and unnecessary violence
- A marketplace for Producers and Filmmakers to distribute their film
- Earn 75% of sales with no upfront fees and paid monthly.
- Unique Online Broadcast date for lead up promotion and marketing.
- Access to Opals ever growing viewer subscription list.
- Access to the Producers Dashboard to Edit and Upload Programs, and view statistics and earnings.
The Fine Print
- The Producer may broadcast the Program on any free to air channel, or via cinema release, in any country around the world.
- The Producer may not broadcast on any Pay television network channel in any country without prior consent from Opal.
- The Producer may not broadcast the Program on any “On-Demand Pay Channel”, or website ever.
- The Producer may not distribute their Program with any other “distributor” DVD or the like.
You will need to qualify to Broadcast with Opal.
Please use the form link below to make an initial submission. We will then provide you with a form to upload your program for qualifying. If successful you will be given access to the Producer Dashboard to watch your earnings grow.
To send us a film submission please use the form below:
We look forward to hearing from you!